Friday, February 10, 2012

Rachel little helper!

Hello everyone, since Rachel wanted to have a space where you could see Reviews, what's on this month or just a simple list of all the blogs we find all over the net dealing with our own shared interests. I offered myself to do that, and from time to time I'll keep the list udpated. Inform you of new blogs or spend some time on a review of a hot blog to keep you on your true interests!

Hugs and Kisses Alectra

P.S: Blogs that are down, will be suited as such and not removed, just in case someday the owner decides to come back or the blog is on again for whatever reason!

For example: Evie from Evie's Backburner was taken down recently so remember that is not longer accesible.

1 comment:

  1. I'm more than willing to plug in anyone willing to help, especially with my upcoming 2nd bout of chemo starting next month. Just please feel free to contact me and I'll get you setup

    ReplyDelete